Useful Forms & Documents

Bringing your personal belongings to the U.K. from outside the European Community.

Transfer of Residence (ToR) Form

Download free viewers

You may need a special viewer or program to open or see some of the documents. If you do then you can download one here for free.

Adobe Reader – for pdf files

Winzip – for zip files